Sunday, August 26, 2007

A sleepy day


Hi everyone,

We went to the beach on Friday, I got to meet lots of new people & made some new friends.

Being near the ocean must of been really tiring because I slept for most of the day. I did wake up to be held by Laura & Julie. Julie's son Chris thought I looked like a little insect because I am so small at the moment, but give me some time & I'll get much bigger.I eat a lot now just ask my mom!!

Daddy goes back to work this week, I'm going to miss hanging out with him as much but I still be hanging out with Mommy for a while longer.

2 comments:

Dot Com Mom said...

You've already grown so much. See!

harvey in uk said...

My teeny weeny cousin is getting a little bigger, keep up with the milk intake it makes you get big and strong.
We went to the beach on Sunday and had a little paddle in the sea, Dad and mum got wet when a bigger wave came in, ha ha, I only got my legs out so didn't need to dry of like them. Mum as asked me to send lots of kisses to you (yuk girly stuff). Keep up the blog we are all loving it.