Friday, August 17, 2007

My two week check up


Today I went to visit my doctor for my two week check up. The nurse made me take all my clothes off, I didn't like this so I got my own back on her by screaming & crying the whole time I was there. That showed them.

Anyway, I am 8lbs 4ozs so I am now back to my birth weight I am 20 1/4" long now and my head is 38cms. So thats all the technical stuff, the doctor said I am growing big and strong and I don't need to go back for 2 more weeks.

I want to wish my Grandad in England a speedy recovery from his surgery to have a new hip joint then when he has got better maybe he can come to visit me!! I have trouble being burped sometimes, and i know your great at doing this.





1 comment:

harvey in uk said...

Hi Ian, Elliot here your big cousin from the uk, I am not the baby of the family no more, Grandad is really good at burping I can tell you from experience. Your pictures and video are great you are so teeny. I am quite big now after just turning six you have lots of things to look forward to, one of my favourite things at the moment is climbing trees I will have to taech you some day!