Wednesday, September 5, 2007

one month old

Hi Everyone,
I turned one month old this week, on Friday i have to go & have a check up at the doctors so I will let you know how big i have got then.
Its been a quiet few days, but I have started to like being awake when my mommy & daddy are trying to sleep hehehe
When I went to the ocean i was not silly enough to go in when the big waves were coming like my Auntie & Uncle in England did, I managed to stay dry just like Elliott did!!! I guess we were the clever ones.
I could do with a new pic of Elliott so i can put him in my blog.
I hope Grandad is still getting better.
Love & kisses to you all
XXXXXXXXXX









See you all later

2 comments:

Dot Com Mom said...

we miss you Ian. post a picture of him smiling, not sleeping!

Dot Com Mom said...

hi Ian be sure to check my zoe
martta