Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mom goes back to work



Hi everybody,
Its been a while since Dad had time to put some stuff on here for me, I hope you all like the latests pictures of me. dad has not had time to put any video on but it will be coming soon.
Since my last posting I have started to laugh, its kinda weird at the moment so I don't do it too often. My Mom started back to work this week, I miss my Mom when she is not at home but she promised to buy me some kool clothes with her money.(I like it when they spoil me)
I get to spend loads of extra time with my Dad now also which is kool.
I also starting to eat proper food now I had some sweet potato for my Thanksgiving dinner followed by my favorite bottle, which I can now almost hold by myself.
Anyway thats all for now, I have to go take a bath,
Love you all
Ian
XXXXXOOXOXOXOXOXXXXXX